The House Financial Services Committee remains divided, largely along party lines, over whether to renew the charter of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
House Panel Split on Renewing Export-Import Bank Charter
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app