Ocwen hopes to do more with a novel transaction structure that transfers the prepayment risk of mortgage servicing rights. Other companies are exploring ways to finance a notoriously hard-to-finance asset.
Financing for Mortgage Servicing Makes a Comeback — with a Twist
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter