M&T Bank (MTB) reported fourth-quarter earnings well short of analysts' estimates, capping a challenging year in which regulatory troubles led to spiraling costs.
M&T Stung by Overhead, Compliance Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues