The percentage of U.S. consumers who are late on their loan payments remained at near-record lows in the first quarter, though a key figure rose slightly from the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, payments on home equity lines fell to their lowest level in five years, according to a new ABA report.
Consumer Delinquency Rates Keep Bouncing Along the Bottom
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues