Julian Castro, who was confirmed as the new secretary for housing and urban development, is bound to face continued industry lobbying to lower premiums paid to the Federal Housing Administration.
FHA Premium Issue Sure to Challenge New HUD Chief
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter