The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says brokers will have to comply with compensation limits even if they are funding loans via a warehouse line of credit.
CFPB Guidance Puts Mini-Correspondents 'On Notice'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app