Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC) in San Rafael, Calif., reported another decline in quarterly profits as low interest rates continued to reduce yields on loans and investment securities.
Westamerica's 2Q Profit Declines on Lower Yields
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter