Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) in Pikeville, Ky., said Wednesday that its second-quarter earnings climbed 2% from the same period last year, to $12.2 million, due to improved loan quality and lower overhead.
Community Trust's Earnings Boosted by Lower Loan Provision
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues