Quarterly profits plunged at Hudson City Bancorp in Paramus, N.J., last quarter as it awaits regulatory approval to be sold to M&T Bank.
Hudson City's Profits Fall 19% as It Remains in M&A Limbo
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues