As lenders make riskier loans, they're banking on improvements in their ability to track delinquent borrowers' cars to keep losses to a minimum.
High-Tech Repo Men Are Reshaping Subprime Auto Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues