Brian Bailey, who oversaw Wilmington Trust's lending activity in Delaware, conspired to conceal the company's actual financial condition, according to a news release issued Monday by the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Former Wilmington Trust Officer Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charges
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app