Fifth Third Bancorp has agreed to pay about $1.5 million to settle allegations it discriminated against mortgage borrowers with physical disabilities.
Fifth Third to Pay $1.5M to Settle Mortgage Discrimination Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app