Fifth Third Bancorp has agreed to pay about $1.5 million to settle allegations it discriminated against mortgage borrowers with physical disabilities.
Fifth Third to Pay $1.5M to Settle Mortgage Discrimination Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues