The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is charging Fifth Third with discriminating against a couple with disabilities who were attempting to refinance their mortgage.
Fifth Third Charged by HUD in Disability Discrimination Suit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter