Federal regulators are aiming to finalize a rule in early September that would establish the first-ever liquidity requirement for banks, but some in the industry have launched a last-ditch effort to delay it.
Regulators Near Release of Final Liquidity Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues