Joseph Stilwell, an activist investor who has targeted community banks, has been ordered to appear in federal court in New York in connection to a subpoena request for an investigation into potential securities fraud.
Activist Investor Stilwell Ordered to Appear in Securities Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter