A new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proposal would put large nonbank money transmitters on more equal footing with banks and credit unions required to follow federal remittance rules.
CFPB Expanding Reach to Nonbank Money Transmitters
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues