The Target and Neiman Marcus breaches have reignited data security as an issue on Capitol Hill, but many hurdles still stand in the way of legislation.
Congressional Action on Data Breaches Faces Uphill Battle
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues