First Business Financial Services in Madison, Wis., is relying on a subordinated debt sale to foot the cash portion of its pending acquisition.
First Business in Wisconsin Issues $15 Million in Subordinated Debt
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues