On a day when the banking agencies finalized the new liquidity measure for large institutions, they also issued rules dealing with swaps margin requirements and how institutions calculate their overall leverage exposure.
Cheat Sheet: How Regulators Eased the Final Liquidity Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter