Shares in prepaid card issuer Green Dot tumbled Friday amid fears that the firm would need to keep spending heavily to stave off new competitors, such as T-Mobile.
Green Dot's Soaring Expenses Spook Investors
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues