Regulators will soon finalize their plan to establish a new leverage ratio and it is likely to be tougher than a recently implemented global standard, top officials said Thursday.
Regulators Close to Finalizing Tougher Leverage Ratio
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter