The company wants to supplement the loss of revenue from mortgage banking with a potentially large acquisition. CEO Gary Douglass says he is interested in banks with $400 million to $1 billion in assets.
Pulaski in St. Louis Looking for In-Market Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app