The $2 billion-asset company is moving the headquarters of its mortgage banking and wealth management businesses to the Greater Richmond area, according to a Friday press release.
Park Sterling of N.C. Enters Virginia, Hires Banking Team
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues