The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, along with four state attorneys general, announced Wednesday they had filed a civil lawsuit against ITT Educational Services, one of the most expensive for-profit education providers.
CFPB Sues ITT Tech Over Student Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter