The rise of mobile and online banking seems likely to make personal checks a thing of the past. But high earners and older customers still have a regular need to take pen to paper.
Many Americans Ditch Paper Checks, But High-Income Consumers Hang On
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app