A trio of mutual thrifts have filed paperwork to sell a total of $350 million in stock as part of planned conversions to stock companies.
Mutual Thrifts in Massachusetts, Florida File Conversion Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues