Timothy Mullen, the company's former chief investment officer, wants management to informally evaluate the "best avenue to enhance long-term shareholder value," including any benefits from finding a buyer.
Former Insider Urges Virginia National to Consider Selling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues