Retailers face an uphill battle after an appeals court panel rules that banks shouldn't have to sacrifice another big chunk of their debit interchange revenue.
Banks' Victory on Swipe Fees Seems Likely to Hold Up
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues