A recent survey shows that two-third of mutual savings banks have considered mergers and that 40% give it even odds that they will participate in consolidation in the next five years.
Mutuals Face Increasing Pressure to Consider Merging
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter