Middleburg Bank in Virginia has agreed to sell its 62% stake in the mortgage banking firm Southern Trust Mortgage to two Virginia banks and Southern Trust's president.
Two Va. Banks, Insiders to Buy Southern Trust Mortgage
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues