Recent comments by Comptroller of the Currency Thomas Curry, suggesting steps to make large-bank executives accountable for anti-money laundering problems, have reignited the debate over where to direct blame for Bank Secrecy Act violations.
Why C-Suite May Soon Feel Sting of BSA Enforcement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues