The effects of the financial crisis are still being seen in the behavior of credit card lenders and borrowers, a new report suggests. Lenders have lowered risk-taking and rates, but consumers are carrying lighter debt loads.
Card Debt Stays Low Even as Borrower Costs Fall
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues