John and Bill Wheeler went as far as giving away foreclosed properties to reduce maintenance fees and bad assets. As a result, State Bank of Countryside has returned to profitability and is ready to start lending again.
How Two Brothers Used Unorthodox Tactics for Ill. Bank's Turnaround
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter