Opus Bank in Irvine, Calif., has launched an initial public offering that could yield as much as $223 million for the company and its shareholders.
Opus in California, Investors to Raise Up to $223M in IPO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues