A study released by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. says statistical trends suggest that community banks have been resilient and will remain relevant, despite the rapid decline in charters.
Consolidation Fears 'Overstated', FDIC Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter