A top House Financial Services Committee lawmaker said Thursday that he will subpoena Consumer Financial Protection Bureau officials if they again refuse to testify about allegations of employee discrimination and retaliation.
McHenry Threatens CFPB with Subpoena Over Inquiry
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter