A bipartisan group of senators announced a deal Thursday to reauthorize and extend the country's terrorism risk insurance program, to be taken up by the Banking Committee in coming weeks.
Senators Unveil TRIA Extension Legislation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues