The San Francisco bank is mainly counting on organic loan growth and improved asset quality to drive future profits, but it would also be open to acquisitions, especially in the credit card in wealth management businesses.
How Wells Fargo Plans to Keep Its 'Earnings Machine' Humming
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter