Joseph Stilwell used a photo of the then-chairman of Harvard Illinois snoozing at last year's annual meeting as part of his fight for representation on the board. Harvard's board accused Stilwell of waging his battle "in the gutter."
Activist Circulates Photo of Napping Chairman in Fight with Ill. Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter