M&T Bank in Buffalo reported lower earnings in the first quarter as customer activity dwindled in the first two months of 2014 and costs associated with regulatory requirements grew.
M&T Earnings Fall on Lower Mortgage Revenue, Higher Reg Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter