The wealth management units of Wells Fargo and Bank of the West are looking to expand their asset-management businesses by entering the lucrative — and competitive — New York market. Both banks are opening new offices in Manhattan this year.
West Coast Wealth Managers Woo New York's Upper Crust
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app