The Cleveland company reported earnings of $236 million, up more than 18% from a year earlier. Earnings per share of 27 cents beat analysts' estimates polled by Bloomberg by three cents.
KeyCorp's Revenue Falls, But Profits and Loans Rise
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter