Sens. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and David Vitter, R-La., filed a handful of "too big to fail" amendments Friday to a pending Senate Banking Committee bill to overhaul the housing finance market.
Brown, Vitter Unveil GSE Reform Bill Amendments
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter