Linda Cox, a former comptroller of First South Bank in Spartanburg, S.C., committed suicide after being questioned by the Federal Bureau of Investigation about missing funds at the bank, the Greenville News reported on Saturday.
Accounting Exec in S.C. Commits Suicide Amid FBI Probe: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app