Other payments fights are grabbing more headlines, but banks are pushing hard against the Federal Trade Commission's proposed ban on the use of remotely created checks by telemarketers.
Banks Fight Proposed Ban of Remote Checks from Telemarketers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter