Multiple bidders are the new normal in bankruptcy auctions of banks. Case in point is Banner Corp., which anticipates at least one competing offer for Idaho Banking in Boise. Some banks are increasingly letting an initial bidder bear the preparatory expense before swooping in with a higher price.
Banner Expects Rival Bids in Auction of Idaho Banking
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter