CertusBank in Greenville, S.C., continues to lose money, largely because of high expenses. The $1.6 billion-asset company lost $9 million in the first quarter, according to a call report filed with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
CertusBank in S.C. Lost $9M in 1Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues