Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan and Chairman Charles Holliday pledged to hold the right people responsible for the $4 billion accounting error in its capital plan that hurt shareholders — but only after they carefully study what went wrong.
Top B of A Officials Promise 'Accountability' for Capital-Planning Error
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app