Kevin Cummings, CEO of Investors Bancorp, wants to reach $30 billion in assets in the next six years, but he admits that Investors must sharpen its focus on commercial clients to achieve that objective.
Investors Bancorp in N.J. Focused on Execution after Raising $2B
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app