The House Financial Services Committee grilled Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on a wide range of issues Thursday, raising concerns about regulatory oversight of the mortgage servicing industry and transparency at the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
Lawmakers Press Treasury's Lew on Mortgage Servicing, FSOC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app